Posts by japwotas
5 posts total, newest first.
7 Days to Die 16.4 Cheat Listin 7 Days to Die Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=rusko***;13406415]Anyone that is interested with the 16.4 update
Creative Menu
GameManager.KU.MoveNext():bool
"Edit" Line 136 from ldc.14.0 to ldc.14.1
Debug Menu
GameManager.KU.MoveNext():bool
"Edit" Line 139 7DTD A16-b129 Assembly Releasein 7 Days to Die Hacks & Cheats - thanks for the mod. How to make ignore radiation (preferably screenshot)A16 B113 Experimental Modifiedin 7 Days to Die Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=tmxkn1;12894014]Hi Bartender,
I am trying to do the same thing for B119. I've added the following code in the DLL:
GamePrefs.Set(EnumGamePrefs.DebugMenuEnabled, true);
GamePrefs.Set(EnumGamePrefHSCheats-v1.4-Windows | 7 Days To Die | Alpha 14.7in 7 Days to Die Hacks & Cheats - and how did you do that after death nothing falls
- - - Updated - - -
which line is responsible for it and that it is necessary to change
- - - Updated - - -
I would be very grateful7 d2d A14.6 Modin 7 Days to Die Hacks & Cheats - can take 99999 damage,put standard
Showing the 5 most recent posts.