Posts by Xavos
54 posts total, newest first.
Man i am not banned yet?in Spammers Corner - I have done everything i have been racist, evil, dick, calling people the n word, making fun of school shootings. I must have luckMan I don't know what to do with my life.in General - Killing yourself is one way. I would recommend it. My cusin did it, he told me it was nice.Femenistsin Flaming & Rage - Oh here we go again my friends. Femenists are whores who got kicked out of the whorehouse. They thought it was unfair so they started to cut off childrens dicks and going to tumblr. They lay eggs in their nest and if theBroniesin Flaming & Rage - Oh lord. These pedophiles are at the same level as anime watchers. These cunts go around raping children by double fisting their asses so they split in two. Bronies are disgusting faggots who should all die. A good thingOne day.in Spammers Corner - One happy day i will get banned.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.