Posts by ShadowDoom
16 posts total, newest first.
DotA 2 (x3) for CS:GO or something else!in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - Yeah, I have 3 DotA 2 steam gifts left, so, if you give me a good offer, we can trade. :)
My steam account is Dr. Troll
My skype is TheTrollWTFGWB[NEW] Call of Duty 4 v1.7 - MULTIHACK v.2.0 Undetectedin Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - [quote=bullcr4sh;980580]Hy guys here is the new Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Multiplayer Multihack
Status:Undetected
Features:
-Wallhack
-NameESP
-Fx_enable 0
How to use: Extract>run the exe>locate iw3mp.exe>in tI NEED HELP![THIS IS NOT A HACK BUT I REALLY NEED HELP]in Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - They made a shit when making Vista. Let's hope 7 will be better...
I have XP and it works great! I just installed a theme for it to look like Vista.CA VS COD4in Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - COD4 is the MOST realistic FPS game I have ever played. In other words: COD4 RULEZZZ. Because, of it's realistic, beautiful, and cool story. WHY DID THEY ALL HAVE TO DIE!? WHY!? WHYYYY!??? I miss Cap. Price...exp&BP,mastery,infi ammo,Hp and etc.in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - This acctualy works?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.