Posts by doowap
31 posts total, newest first.
Giving Away Promo codein Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Okay, I've had enough of this nonsense;
All free mailed in codes expired yesterday (September the 27th), either this person is incredibly THICK or he's a scammer.
/request close.my friend tristan eating kfcin General - Any particular reason this is speshul?...emits blue lightning and creates a massive explosion in the universe.in General - Right.......famas retialin WarRock Discussions - I got an AWM retail to resell.. lvl 1 95k dinars gold prem and a bunch of good promo codes. Since PlaySpan ripped me off for 1600G1C (charged 2x 800 and have nothing), it cost me about 60€. There you have it.
Thatdam halo reach broke a 3000$ TVin General - Finally a new one. I've had an eye on this douche for some time now. Once I went to his site and somebody was raging like a nut because the name "stephen" was being faked. lmao.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.