Posts by Reidospratas
8 posts total, newest first.
Any script to doing vertigo boost?in Counter-Strike 2 Tutorials - Is there any script to do vertigo boost? Am willing to pay.
No scammers, I wasted enough time with them. I'll not be scammed.CS:GO ********king Glitch - Infinite Teamkillsin Counter-Strike 2 Tutorials - And how do you reconnect? It will just appear the ban message to me.
Got a teammate to 7 days ban when TKing him at the first round lolBOOSTING YOUR OWN ACCOUNT [EXPLOIT/TUTORIAL/BOOSTING METHOD/SELLABLE]in Counter-Strike 2 Tutorials - [QUOTE=xpeace;12601472]I won't share it, sorry.[/QUOTE]
Huuuurrrr I know a way but I wont share Huuuuuurrr
Just use Ubuntu guys. There are software that works almost like sandboxie.ReportBot & CommendBotin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Not sure if it's still working, reported 6 obvious hackers and no bans :/
Yes, I have enough accounts. I actually sent 30 reports to each of them, 2 bots with 15 accounts each, different accounts. And before the match enHow to fix VAC authentication error on Sandboxin Counter-Strike 2 Tutorials - Does not work. Need a different solution.
Couldn't find a sandboxie-like software either. And sandboxie team just doesn't give a fuck and won't move a finger to help solving the problem, have contacted them already.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.