Posts by RobloxIsMyLife
32 posts total, newest first.
Need some help!in General - Hey guys, so I got $60 on my PayPal but I'm having an issue with buying my item on my Battle.net account, I was wondering if someone who is Premium Seller or a Moderator them self!
Or really fucking trustworthy! I'm wilPlaystation Network PSN Codes | $20, $50, $60 , $80, $100in Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - I have a couple, what is your skype?CS:Go skins/keys, Double Coins.in Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - Got a Karambit | Doppler
and 22 keys and $100 in skin adds
(I'm not interested in going first any time soon, since I got a big knife at stake here)
You can add me on skype : StrongestDuo (Can add you on steam for veriLittle brother is stupid, Mother is a bitch, I need help!in General - [QUOTE=Dexter;11607449]yah sure I will give you my hard earned money that I can use to feed myself or others, but instead I will just give it to you so you can go ahead and buy a game which is a necessity that you must fLittle brother is stupid, Mother is a bitch, I need help!in General - [QUOTE=QLK;11607317]Wouldn't you have 80$ since you were gonna buy a 100$ item and he only spent 20$? Right.[/QUOTE]
No the item is $60, its a level 100 boost.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.