Posts by ThievingCat9
21 posts total, newest first.
Kiddion's External Job Hopperin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - still save on 1.42? because DopeSkid is detected2Take1Externalin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Archive - is the RP loop still save on 1.42? because DopeSkid is detected[LECANCER] DopeSkid Anime Edition (AKA Dope Ultimate Cracked) 1.42in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=FluxxxO;13392983]I have last used it 2 days ago, I'll wait for enough007 to respond to my comment and eventually try to drop a few more mil if he doesnt give any definitive information, stay tuned.[/QUOTE]
i´ll c[LECANCER] DopeSkid Anime Edition (AKA Dope Ultimate Cracked) 1.42in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=FluxxxO;13392904]Correct me if I am wrong, but in short the only "safe" feature is the stealth money drops, and the rest is scripted(if thet's what you mean for "skidded") and therefore unsafe/detectable?
So far Con's Shell Shock Live Aimbot [Source Code]in Steam Games Hacks & Cheats - Works perfect, thanks!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.