Posts by gamernuub
801 posts total, newest first.
1st thread in 5 years (2nd post)in General - I also joined for Warrock hacks back in 09 :)
Man, that was some good times!
Now I'm just like "Holy fuck, time is flying". I was 13 at the time when I created this account..
It's still totally impossible to leTheCamels8's Public Addys Program - [28/9/12]in WarRock - International Hacks - Good job Ori ;)
Kind of sad that the forum is so dead for the last year, 2009-2010 was good times :)Old Warrock was betterin WarRock Discussions - I miss the old warrock =)
2007 : EPIC, almost no hackers AND the hackers just had swim hack etc.Also good community, no crying and kicking...1!
2008 : Still nice!
2009 : OPK, and ALOT of hackers..Started to get bad.
2010Selling 48 hour xbox live membershipin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Hello,
I'm selling my 48 trial memberships I have gotten while buying/downloading games :)
I have 10 of them and I'm selling all together.
10$ for 10 codes :)
Contact : mpgh_gamernuub@hotmail.com
cya ;)Selling Xbox Livein Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - How many months?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.