Posts by Glib
78 posts total, newest first.
[1.04.00] GG2 V0.09.00 MPGH Editionin MapleStory Hacks, Cheats & Trainers - 1. I'm 22, pretty sure older than you are, if not then you must be in your 30s.
2. I know it's old, I was just letting you and others know that it's a/b now. I was using it on my mule accounts, lost about 1mil for 1 mont[1.04.00] GG2 V0.09.00 MPGH Editionin MapleStory Hacks, Cheats & Trainers - A/B on 2 accounts and used it for like maybe 5 minutes max on each?PUBERTY FUCKING SUCKS!in Flaming & Rage - Uhm since when is being an idiot "Facebook talk"? I talk normally on Facebook, so do the people I know. Only I people see type that like are complete morons. I see it everywhere, and it's been around way before Facebook Who do YOU hate?in Flaming & Rage - Names: Steve, and douche Russians/Bulgarians
Reasons: Steve is my sisters ex boyfriend and this white trash drug dealer is fucking obsessed with my sister. He literally stalks her everywhere at night. If she goes out at fuck these teachersin Flaming & Rage - Not sure where you're from Ecstasy, but in America, most of the teachers don't know shit about what they're teaching. I was a TA at a Career training facility (Had to wait like 2 months to get into my Trade, so they made
Showing the 5 most recent posts.