Posts by n00bishcake2
18 posts total, newest first.
Hotels Free Nights | The Cheapestin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Added on skypeLooking for an expert in programming (Both IOS and C++ etc..)in Other Programming - Basically got an idea/concept that i believe is worth giving it a go. Only problem is I haven't coded properly in ages other than this stupid betting website i made.
*PLEASE READ*
I have money to invest, so you witalion1337 / CS:GO Predictions / Made near to 1000$ 1st day on ELEAGUE Majorin User Services - Please accept friend request on skype!Banned from UBERin General - [QUOTE=Nyaro;12425220]Then just use a vpn[/QUOTE]
Am using a VPN right now, didn't get banned, but every time i try to call an uber, payment method gets declined even though it works on the same account but on a differeBanned from UBERin General - [QUOTE=21.;12421958]hey mate, did this exact same shit to uber at one point, they block your mobile from signing up,etc
what I did was, I went to coles and bought a $30 android phone and bought a piss ton of lebara sim
Showing the 5 most recent posts.