Posts by suying70
19 posts total, newest first.
SELLING STEAM ACCOUNTin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - vac status: good
games:
battlefield: bad company 2 + vietnam + specact DLC
cod: black ops
cod: modern warfare 2
Counter Strike 1.6
Counter Strike Source
Counter Strike Condition Zero
Day of Defeat
Day of Def[Steam]MW2, Black Ops, CSS, and morein Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - ok last bump[Steam]MW2, Black Ops, CSS, and morein Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - bumpy bumpy[Steam]MW2, Black Ops, CSS, and morein Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [quote=ben2134;4318548]Oh, I'm not personally looking to buy, I'm just telling you what offers to expect and so on, if your looking for $25 for all of those, you should sell pretty quick :D[/quote]
I meant half of 1[Steam]MW2, Black Ops, CSS, and morein Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [quote=ben2134;4318538]180 x .3 and that is the price someone should pay for that :)[/quote]
Well half of that would be OK too. Im not playing any of these games for like 2-3 months since my PC got fucked up and im pl
Showing the 5 most recent posts.