Posts by dash2009
7 posts total, newest first.
SAMSUNG SE SHOP // Cheapest // Worldwide 🌎 // 40% OF RETAIL PRICE // ANY ITEMin User Services - Interested in a Note 9 but only with a MM. Added in IM.Looking for Note 8 Shipped to a reshipin User Services - [QUOTE=Dr.Zeus;13214043]How much do you pay ?[/QUOTE]
Depends on how it was obtained, clean or blocked etc.. Can be discussed via PM or skype.Looking for Note 8 Shipped to a reshipin User Services - still lookingLooking for Note 8 Shipped to a reshipin User Services - I want a Galaxy Note 8 Shipped to my reship address. I don't care how you have obtained it. Even blacklisted ones will work fine, I am not planning to use it in states.
Skype : dash2009s or PM.NEED AMAZON TEMPORARY UNBAN SERVICE ASAPin User Services - My amazon account was locked and it has some GC balance in it. Looking for someone who can get it unbanned for 24 hours so I can quickly make my orders with one day shipping.
It was closed due to :
We have remove
Showing the 5 most recent posts.