Posts by javalover
167 posts total, newest first.
A flaw in MPGH's useless implementation of the 2-factor-authenticationin General - For those who want to try it, this is the extension (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/modify-headers-for-google/innpjfdalfhpcoinfnehdnbkglpmogdi/related) I've used in the PoC.A flaw in MPGH's useless implementation of the 2-factor-authenticationin General - When I logged in to MPGH, I saw something I didn't pay much attention to till some times ago: the enable two-factor-authentication advice (http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1146472). Thus, I wanted to take a furchampions league 2017in General - [QUOTE=Predator;12715960]REAL MADRID VS ATLETICO
HAHAHAHAHAHA[/QUOTE]
According to this post, you don't understand a fuck about football.Linux.in General - [QUOTE=Qiino;12698032]So i have recently made the move to the godly OS known as Linux, and i was wandering if there were any cheats for Linux games like TF2, Shellshock Live and GMod. I assume the TF2 and Gmod ones wouldPC or Mac?in General - I'm an Apple hater, but if you really need portability (good battery, and other) for work then you need to go for a Macbook or an XPS as laptop. New laptops (that aren't Macbook) often have an irremovable battery and sin
Showing the 5 most recent posts.