Posts by not pro
2 posts total, newest first.
Codes working! (05/13/2016)in Dead Frontier Hacks - I'm needing Infinite energy & Instant Code working . Please share them for me .
I can give you cash game for free , it's like a Gift :) Please PM !Banned for 24 hours ! Can i play DF or not next ?in Dead Frontier Hacks - I have been banned twice about exp , multi , looting .... What happen with me next ?
Please help and reply !!
Thanks so much ,Banned ???in Dead Frontier Hacks - [QUOTE=Toliveinhell;11607859]24 hours mate... Nothing more...[/QUOTE]
What banning perpetual ? i scare that , buddyBanned ???in Dead Frontier Hacks - How long have anyone been banned then they could back playing DF ?
Please Reply !!!{ Tutorial }in Dead Frontier Hacks - Hello everyone . Could you help me with some Hack Codes of Deadfrontier ,please ?
Thanks so much
Showing the 5 most recent posts.