Posts by FireRages
20 posts total, newest first.
Need very quick help!in Combat Arms Help - I have one more problem/question, I disabled it and all. I run perx, but in Engine.exe in the first place where you write something. Then it says what you want to use, I click browse, then I place xXHackerzCoderzXx PubliNeed very quick help!in Combat Arms Help - How do I temporarily disable Norton, by going to Control Panel?Need very quick help!in Combat Arms Help - OHHH alright lol. Well bad news though, I can't run the injector NExtGen gave me because right when I run it it says it is leeched access denied lol, and PerX has a backdoor trojan and it won't let my download complete lNeed very quick help!in Combat Arms Help - Here is a screenshot. THe problem isn't the injecting the injector, it is getting the injector or hack to open lol. Here is the problem, it says I don't have a program to launch the injector: http://img705.imageshack.us/Need very quick help!in Combat Arms Help - I pressed print screen, where is the screenshot located?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.