Posts by lemonboy
3 posts total, newest first.
SuddenAttackSEA Aimbot , Chams , No Recoilin Sudden Attack Hacks - bio don b rude u try download it and see. 1st nothing happens but when u restart ur com juz like cereal said! Bye Bye!!
What cereal said is true !!!!
DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS HACK ITS AUTO-SHUTDOWN CMD WHEN U RESTART UR SuddenAttackSEA Aimbot , Chams , No Recoilin Sudden Attack Hacks - zzzzzz really?
i open it and its fine nothing happened.
nothing crashed or corrupted. I juz use the windows task manager to shut it down.SuddenAttackSEA Aimbot , Chams , No Recoilin Sudden Attack Hacks - It didnt work im using xp. I start sudden attack, in the log in page i alt tab and followed the readme open aimbot.exe there are 2 aimbot file in there and a chamsnorecoil file. I opened 2 of them and ms dos came out. I
Showing the 3 most recent posts.