Posts by GenesisIsHere
8 posts total, newest first.
[MWR] Extremely easy cheat engine tutorial for a colored namein Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare Remastered - All you need is cheat engine and cod4 remastered. Along with a little common sense.
So in the new update of cod4 remastered they added clan tags. I did a little test and it worked. Other people can see it too.
CoD IW Offset table, Unlock All, XP, Prestige, Camosin Call of Duty 13 - Infinite Warfare - IW Cheat table may have been patched in new update for XP. I got this address tho 14409ADF0. I cant seem to edit it or do anything. XP: Offset 14409ADF0MWR Offset : XP, Prestige, Token, Unlock all camo & morein Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare Remastered - [QUOTE=An0m4ly_15;12238689]It didnt save when I change Playtime, Score, Games Played, etc :([/QUOTE]
You have to do it. Then play a full game. let the game finish/MWR Offset : XP, Prestige, Token, Unlock all camo & morein Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare Remastered - Great cheat. Thanks man.Moder Warfare Remastered Cheat engine table, unlock all, xp, prestige ..etcin Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare Remastered - Here we go. Better get this while you can. Dont go overboard either. Id give it 2 days before the patch is released that fixes this.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.