Posts by Zebra
26 posts total, newest first.
Using a Shell to deface a Website.in General Hacking - [quote='[Jesuz];1210753']This was leeched from Zonta from HackForums.net
Sorry =/[/quote]
Sorry but it wasn't.
I know it looks almost the same, but its my work.[TUT]SQL Injectionin General Hacking - [quote=tom_alle;1163019]lol this is Leeched.This is really old I already knew this.[/quote]
Stop flaming me about leeching because i dont.
So just shut the fk up.[TUT]SQL Injectionin General Hacking - Wow. I can't believe already two dudes, says i leech everything... Nabs.
I didn't leeched it, you can even search for it and you will not find it because i didn't.
So please just shut the fk up and dont flame other p[TUT]SQL Injectionin General Hacking - You need to know SQL, Before start reading this guide.
If you dont know SQL go Here (http://w3schools.com/sql/default.asp), and start learning.
SQL Injections.
Chapter 1 - What is SQL Injection?.
SQL Injection, is Using a Shell to deface a Website.in General Hacking - [quote=atkinson2k9;1151182]CAN SOME ONE AGREE WITH ME ON THIS ONE ?
THIS LOOKS SOOO LEECHED I MEEN LOOK CLOSLEY:
HES A CHOOB
HE WROTE ALL OF THAT
AND I THINK HE LEECHED SO EVERY ONE MUST AGREE
AND FINALY LOL...[/quo
Showing the 5 most recent posts.