Posts by SpreeFail
3 posts total, newest first.
CS:GO circlestrafe script 100% safein Counter-Strike 2 Scripts - [QUOTE=TheJoker;12858978]This is just a .cfg not a script and also this wont help you get much speed at all[/QUOTE]
I used this on a auto bhop server and it helps a lot actually.CS:GO circlestrafe script 100% safein Counter-Strike 2 Scripts - I was bored on a bhop server and made this simple script. Just add it to your config and change the keys if you want. You can't get VAC or untrusted for this because it is just console commands but I'm not sure about OW.A Bit - Public External Build - Multihack - ESP, Glow, Aim, +...in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - If it's public it will probably be detected quickly, the only exception I know of is AimTux. I highly doubt it will stay UD for long.
Showing the 3 most recent posts.