Posts by Terell.
6,923 posts total, newest first.
Boosting to Challenger - Lowest Prices - Quality services - EUNE - EUW - OCEin League of Legends Marketplace - [QUOTE=Roguerunners;8975941]Seriously, from what I see you never posted in this section until 3-5 days ago. I live in this section, so don't say I lack contribution or reputation.[/QUOTE] Yes yes because youve been here Riot Point Method ~ Vouched ~ Trusted ~in League of Legends Marketplace - Stop asking for vouches ffs he already has 2.Boosting to Challenger - Lowest Prices - Quality services - EUNE - EUW - OCEin League of Legends Marketplace - [QUOTE=spirtboymad1;8974941]Post counts don't show the quality of a forum user. The majority of users don't post as much as you, doesn't mean they are "Nobodys"
Edit: Messaging you OP[/QUOTE]
I never said that posts didBoosting Service - Cheap & Legitin League of Legends Marketplace - Damn so much eu boosters. Where are the NAsCracking-Guide + Proxies + Combos Tutorial + 16k Proxies + Configsin League of Legends Marketplace - I'd like a vouch copy
Showing the 5 most recent posts.