Posts by Nashiro
5 posts total, newest first.
What is VS and should I use it?in C++/C Programming - I am currently using Code::Blocks as my IDE and I see a lot of people using VS (visual studio) should I switch to that also or Code::Blocks is fine?
I also want to know what is the difference between the two.Need help debugging!in C++/C Programming - [QUOTE=Callme?;11621573]You need to replace the 'or' with an 'and'
If you use 'or' as comparison operator the while loop won't exit if one or both of the statements are true . In your case there will be always one staNeed help debugging!in C++/C Programming - Okay, thanks again!Need help debugging!in C++/C Programming - Thanks guys it helped!
now my next problem is it won't exit when I enter string "exit".
Am I mis-using the while loop?
while (str != "exit" or str != "Exit"){}Need help debugging!in C++/C Programming - So I decided to learn C++ yesterday and while halfway through reading an e-book I decided to try out some of the things I learned.
I tried to make a really simple addition and subtraction calculator.
Everything seems
Showing the 5 most recent posts.