Posts by foxofor6
32 posts total, newest first.
AVA PUBLIC VERSION 1.3in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Larineosxp;12340690]I have Windows 10 Pro 64 bit.
- - - Updated - - -
The console will ask ask you how much delay. It tells you the delay is in milliseconds and that 1 second equals 1000. It recommends 2000 mAVA PUBLIC VERSION 1.3in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=meggatt;12339410]/mmz why a version 1.4 if the hack still works? /cares[/QUOTE]
Is your machine a x86 bits or x64 bits?
I think Larineosxp has a x86 bits machine and yours too so if its not x86 machine tell meAVA PUBLIC VERSION 1.3in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - Larineosxp where is 1.4 version? boboAVA PUBLIC VERSION 1.3in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - A simple exe with bypass and uav would be better instead running a error injector to open to many consoles its too complex, make it simple as possible not all machines are the same with a simple .exe everything would be AVA PUBLIC VERSION 1.3in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - I wish that could be possible, but this hack may have been... patched? Because I don't even see any console
Showing the 5 most recent posts.