Posts by .Raiden
599 posts total, newest first.
Best Movie Ever?in General - [QUOTE=Alen;5805989]And so another action flick's trailer gets hyped up a bit, just to be forgotten a month later. It's never going to be a movie classic. Never.[/QUOTE]
As far as classic war movies are concerned you haBudget PC!in General - [QUOTE=Stevenom;5805939]
Phenom > FX
But then that's cheaper by a bit.[/QUOTE]
Athlon != Phenom
FX>AthlonBest Movie Ever?in General - [QUOTE=tonsoina;5805719]I've never even heard of that film. I'll have to check it out sometime.[/QUOTE]
He's referring to A Serbian Film. Srpski is Serbian for "Serbian".
Plus how many times are we going to see threadswalking deadin General - If you're talking about Morgan Jones from season 1 then he's dead. If you're talking about T Dog then he's alive.Stupid alessin General - A $500 TV + $200 console = Billion.
I think he meant he has $5 "Brazillion" but his stupid BR mind couldn't spell =[
Showing the 5 most recent posts.