Posts by maddhatter02
13 posts total, newest first.
Call me CHOOB?in General - *[WARNING]* This is my first thread that I started... *[WARNING]*
Choob = a high lvl that acts noobish in ways such as asking for money...
That was what I found...
So what are all your definitions???
LikeCA PUB HOOK- How to Use.in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Didn't work for my win vista 32 either D/c'ed me... I tried with xSyR1Ng3x and still no luck... but hey it is the thought that count.
Thank you though:DCA Hook 12/10/09in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - People wor saying they thought I was a hacker cause of the lag, but I was on my test char so I was sucking it up... so I got all the lag without the hack.... ha ha ha!!! :pxSyR1Ng3x Final Build [Advanced injector] [*UPDATED* 11/9*]~in Combat Arms Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - This is the first injector that I have used and it is easy enough, wow i am a noob... well works good and I have crappy windows vista 32... can't wait till I upgrade. oh yeah ... Than you !!! boboCA Hook 12/10/09in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Yup me to No D/c but no hack either I have win Vista 32.... let me know brother it looks like some fun to be had... and I am missing out Ha ha ha !!! :D
Showing the 5 most recent posts.