Posts by bigjdawg
23 posts total, newest first.
Hwid spooferin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=ixuatl;15045337]I've never been banned again with Citadel Spoofer. For me it has been the best purchase, so I can sleep soundly. and you? :)
BTW, if you need I can give you a key, I have bought several for the spHWID Ban.in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=ShardsKing;15044254]just use hwid spoofer
paid one u can't find free
you don't have to build a new PC to play one game[/QUOTE]
Which HWID spoofer do u recommend? I'd like to get one pretty quickBanned once, then hwid banned.in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - What spoofer do you recommend?DBD SWF Detector - Detect if lobby has a SWF Groupin Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - lol the baby killermains are saved!
Now we just need one for survivors that shows us which killer we are queued up with, so we can leave the lobby.
I wouldn't use this one, cause I kinda prefer SWFs. Makes the matc🏆 SELLING CHEAP PRE-MODDED ACCOUNTS 🏆 ALL DLCS ACCOUNTS 🏆in Dead by Daylight Marketplace - Leaving a good review :)
Account I purchased is top tier.
One Million shards, 2K auric cells, everything is maxed.
Purchase was fast and easy, basically got a brand new steam account just for DBD. Thanks again! :)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.