Posts by capnhoowk
10 posts total, newest first.
Nelli722's sf2(eu) hax v1.0in SKILL - Special Force 2 Hacks & Cheats - Dano bro, are you going to release the new version of the hack? That is undetectable?NEW Xigncode3 Bypass!in SKILL - Special Force 2 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Dano20Z0mbie;11745282]i can't sry[/QUOTE]
I don't know how to play sf2 now... I'm too noob to play without no recoil.
:(NEW Xigncode3 Bypass!in SKILL - Special Force 2 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Dano20Z0mbie;11745264]Bro... i released this bypass for make hack... use cheat engine... use memory view of cheat engine and nop the right address... then put it on a dll or an exe file and hack are done :P[/QUOTENEW Xigncode3 Bypass!in SKILL - Special Force 2 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Dano20Z0mbie;11745232]No bro... sorry... i stopped play skill... :P[/QUOTE]
Bro come ownnn I know you can get me that hack, don't leave me hanging bro.
I just need that no recoil shit.
- - - Updated - - -
Or NEW Xigncode3 Bypass!in SKILL - Special Force 2 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Dano20Z0mbie;11745169]WTF BRO?.... you can't play with this dll.. LoL you will crash after 4 mins... anyway for me work anymore :P[/QUOTE]
What? I think you are mistaken, I have been using your dll that was relea
Showing the 5 most recent posts.