Posts by MaxGen
138 posts total, newest first.
Coding a Crackerin Coders Lounge - [QUOTE=BlueCow;12375858]That is exactly why I don't want to use VB or C# but it seems like they are the easiest to code a cracker.[/QUOTE]
you know what if you dont need great graphical interface you should think about MY BTC - YOUR PAYPAL | FAST| LEGIT | 24/7in Currency Exchange - thats not a skyp username please addmeMaxGen's Programmer / GFX {Limited Time}[Java, C#, HTML, CSS and MORE]in User Services - Bumperino happy new years! All gfx are 25% off until the 9th!!!Ticket Master / concert site accounts with balance. (Inactive)in Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - I want to go to a concert but I'm not gonna pay $250 for good seats if anyone has ticketmaster or any other concert site accounts for sale I'm willing to buy them 15% - 20% depending if it's inactive or not. Thanks my SkMaxGen's Programmer / GFX {Limited Time}[Java, C#, HTML, CSS and MORE]in User Services - SHOP OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!!
Back From Vacation! Now Accepting Customers Again!!!
Come on down for all of your programming or gfx needs!
Psychotic, Hova, DarkLordXYZ Please remove last post saying shop closed
Showing the 5 most recent posts.