Posts by th3vis
102 posts total, newest first.
[Lol] Ip Bannedin Combat Arms Discussions - [quote=PixieCorp;1207832]If it's self made hacks, why don't you share with us :(
Any way, what rank were you??[/quote]
Because sharing is caring.. and obviously no one cares he got banned, so why should he share?:pDecode & Win NXin Combat Arms Discussions - That's a very good question, why do you care? - Never mind don't answer that, just stop posting your spamming. Good night, cya'll on the next competition.Decode & Win NXin Combat Arms Discussions - [quote=ROUGHS3X;1202465]That's funny seeing how you and I had numerous conversations on many threads about where you are in Philadelphia. GG.[/quote]
I live in Philadelphia, I was born in New York. Get the facts straiDecode & Win NXin Combat Arms Discussions - [quote=ROUGHS3X;1202144]w/e philly. we see how it is. you're bs'in us[/quote]
Sorry, I'm a New Yorker. Don't let my location fool you.
[quote=ROUGHS3X;1202252]Obviously you don't. He's too blind to see bold letteriDecode & Win NXin Combat Arms Discussions - Dominic95 speaks truth, and not that it matters to ROUGHS3X & Bob678, but you're disqualified for even posting the answer on the board. Oh and by the way, you both had the answer wrong:
[quote]RULES:
...
ALL BOLDED
Showing the 5 most recent posts.