Posts by Quiet...
4 posts total, newest first.
What do you prefer?, PS4 or Xbox Onein General - Xbox Live if you're 16 or younger and love to rage on COD and GTA
PSN if you're older and into sports titles.
PC is you actually enjoy gaming.Personal [not for shitposters]in General - >female best friend
You orbiter lmaoHad Crossfire rendered Logitech Gaming Software useless?in CrossFire Discussions - I used to play this game many years ago and had a Logitech G400. I had macros set up in LGS for bhop, quick scope, automatic repeating burst fire that was toggled, etc. I just got back into the game and none of these macHiring an experienced programmer for small project.in Work & Job Offers - Looking for an experienced programmer that is able to create a program that detects color changes within full screen applications and performs tasks. Looking for a skilled experienced programmer, not some kid that just f
Showing the 4 most recent posts.