Posts by wowzer22
182 posts total, newest first.
If I change my HWID, can I still get banned for ban evasion?in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - Got banned on my old laptop for using a DLC unlocker a few years back. I'm on a new computer with a new HWID and really want to play the game again without cheating, but I don't know if they can ban me for ban evasion.Question About Ban Evasionin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=Mr. Ponocha;14037987]new computer and new steam account, not link to your banned ones, you are safe and will not get banned, that's if you decided not to cheat again, but than again, even if you cheat, you still hQuestion About Ban Evasionin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - Unfortunately, I was HWID banned because of Greenluma. I got banned on three steam accounts on the same computer. I have a completely new computer. I really miss this game and want to play it again, but I worry that if ICan you get banned for Ban Evasion if you play on Console?in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - I got HWID banned on Dead By Daylight. I honestly really miss playing this game, so I am considering installing it on console.
Could I get banned for ban evasion if I play on my console?Just Got permanent banin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - He got banned for hacking iridescent shards. Read the replies.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.