Posts by UnknownUser2k16
18 posts total, newest first.
Cross-platform PokeBotNinja for Pokemon Go (ultimate hack/cheat)in Pokemon Go Hacks & Cheats - 0.39 App release broke all bots. Must waiting for the new API.Turing Bot V.2|IP CHANGER|HUMAN BEHAVIOUR|SNIPE|TRANSFER|EVOLVE|LATESYin Pokemon Go Hacks & Cheats - This bot use the old API. dont use this bot. All bots broke at the moment.
PoGo 0.39 release App BROKE the bots. Must wait for update the new APICross-platform PokeBotNinja for Pokemon Go (ultimate hack/cheat)in Pokemon Go Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Rarity102;12084847]Can someone explain the situation with the game? I know that Niantic is forcing everyone to upgrade the game to the 0.39 version, and I know that right now the risk in botting is so big, that if[B]Pokemon GO Account Store [TRUSTED]in Pokemon Go Selling / Trading / Buying - testtesttesttesttesttesttesttesttestTuring Bot V.2|IP CHANGER|HUMAN BEHAVIOUR|SNIPE|TRANSFER|EVOLVE|LATESYin Pokemon Go Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Takatsuki;12016819]I would disable it, personally. It's too risky right now.
Otherwise, default settings are fine.[/QUOTE]
okay. Thank you mate. Can you tell me why is "risky right now" to Snipe?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.