Posts by allyb2106
10 posts total, newest first.
💰💰 SOULREFUND service: TARGET, QVC, GOOGLE, OVERSTOCK, HSN, 6PM AND MORE 💰💰in User Services - Does target deliver to EU? Whats the promise of success there? Thinking of getting Bose speakers and headphones?Who makes refunds to Europe with high limits? (2000$+)in User Services - Interested to know myself - Bump ++r i p logitechin Marketplace Talk - I successfully SE'd them in Europe. Mind you, it should have been a failure. My rep said I don't have sufficient evidence and they wouldn't normally send me a 400 dollar speaker based on the evidence given, but they did Apple Refund Ruined - Advice? Freaked outin Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=gsrry;12666741]ur address is already blacklisted[/QUOTE]
Really? So if did a legit order from them again it won't go through?Apple Refund Ruined - Advice? Freaked outin Marketplace Talk - Hey it's not my Skype above - smhabib786 is the refunder slype. However I'm actually interested in getting refund on a pair of beats next week or so so I'll be in touch with you then :) I've added you on Skype and will b
Showing the 5 most recent posts.