Posts by TheRustedChemist
20 posts total, newest first.
Hyd's Vouch Thread !!!in Vouches - Date: 8.20.16
Other Person involved: Hyd
Item that has been sold/traded:6/8 Archer
Selling Thread (URL): (Can't Link, Just the Maxing Thread)
Extra Note: Really nice dude, fast at what he does. Probably trading again in TheRustedChemist's Vouch Threadin Vouches - Date:
Other Person involved:
Item that has been sold/traded:
Selling Thread (URL):
Extra Note:
Much thanks to all those I do business with that leave vouches.Maxing Service (6/8 = 5$, 8/8 = 7$)in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Still looking to buy some characters, if you're still sellingRotMGSeller01's VOUCH THREAD!in Vouches - - Date: 8/19/16
- People involved: Me myself and I
- Items involved: Ton of miscs
- Other comments: Nice guy. Real good sellerMaxing Service (6/8 = 5$, 8/8 = 7$)in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - I added you, it's hunter_of_stuff/ Joe DoubleU
Showing the 5 most recent posts.