Posts by SaturnXX
4 posts total, newest first.
new accounts with max divinesin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - [QUOTE=PKTINOS;11688049]IMO it's more legit to play the game with hacks, than to spend 300$ on a 0 star account for a pet.[/QUOTE]
Do I always have to read your posts while being forced to look at a big butt?Like this thread for a Free Crate of Bananas!in Spammers Corner - HOWDOYOUKNOWWHEREILIVEYOULITTLECREEP?!!?!?!!?!?? Not liking :3Dupe Discussion Threadin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - If anyone can show me a good dupe method I will give account with bracer, skull of esben, and leaf bow (PM me for proof).
**EDIT: Also the account has mad lab robe, and candy ring.
Cant post links
i.imgur.com/VJc1yre.p[27.7.6] Nilly's Client updatedin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Is there a way to enable autoaim? The orape client hack updater doesnt work.
**EDIT: Nevermind I fixed it[27.7.6] Nilly's Client updatedin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Anyone else can't attack sprite children at all??? My bullets dont even hit them.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.