Posts by ELDARHABA
11 posts total, newest first.
Making Youtube/Twitch Banners. You choose if to pay!in Art & Graphic Design - [QUOTE=Kaoruux;12201276]
150x150 and 250x250 is the size, thank you so much sir. Also for MPGH
I'm only allowed to use 150x150 but when I get donator I can use 250x250, thanks for both upcoming avatars sir.[/QUOTE]
HeyMaking Youtube/Twitch Banners. You choose if to pay!in Art & Graphic Design - [QUOTE=Sasuke Uchiha!;12199374]Can you make me a youtube banner which Includes GTA V, CS:GO and Hitman.
my youtube:[/QUOTE]
Send me a massege on skype:
bloodofagamer
:)Making Youtube/Twitch Banners. You choose if to pay!in Art & Graphic Design - [QUOTE=mozyspleacher;12191128]very nice topic, thanks for the offer, will stick around[/QUOTE]
Send a massage on skype when you need something;)Making Youtube/Twitch Banners. You choose if to pay!in Art & Graphic Design - [QUOTE=Dynasty;12191097]Yeah looks pretty good and I thought he was charging like the graphic shops.
Looks good? Great job ELDARHABA[/QUOTE]
Thank you :)Youtube and twitch design services. You choose if to pay!!in User Services - Up, already 2 guys got what they asked for, so comment or send a massage on skype:)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.