Posts by Silentknife
236 posts total, newest first.
AIAW or M134in WarRock Discussions - I don't know if they're selling the M249 retail for heavies, but that would be a pretty sweet deal.
I bought one in 2007 or 2008, combined with rpg-7 and mp5k (or m134) it's suitable for all game modes.Which is working for you?in WarRock Discussions - Alt, but crash after a few minutes occassionally.WarRock VIP Updatedin News & Announcements - Zodiak updated anti? I'll rebuy vip if it worksLOL G1 found out my injectorin WarRock Discussions - There might be things to hate K2 for, but for rightful bans, that's just their job.
I got maybe 50 accs banned since 2007 for hacking, I don't hate them for that.
How would real life be, if anyone could do anythingMrs. Gordon Sucked my Dickin Flaming & Rage - So what if Gordon is female? Are you all 10 and think it's funny or something?
Fact is, Gordon used to make good hacks in the past, especially when WR was new. That's all that matters.
Couldn't care less if it's a
Showing the 5 most recent posts.