Posts by croner
27 posts total, newest first.
WarRock Public By Cronerin WarRock - International Hacks - [quote=Twister24;1697102]Please anyone, help me with this: the game crashes whenever i start a game.
I start hack, start game, set hacks up i want, join a game, try to start but at the loading screen with the map the gaWarRock Public By Cronerin WarRock - International Hacks - [quote=regi88;1695649]no menu appear... help..[/quote]
make sure you injecting WR Core.dll not d3dx8.dll
I saw bunch of people injecting d3dx8.dll lol, this is d3d stuff helper dll form microsoft not the hackWarRock Public By Cronerin WarRock - International Hacks - [quote=IHelper;1693733]Why dosent the scan match what you uploaded[/quote]
because it changed the name to *****, so well I reuploaded with different name lolz
http://www.virustotal.com/pl/analisis/79565c6a8d174e9323094hey what do u guys think/.?in Showroom - crap, but practice makes perfect, dont give upWarRock Public By Cronerin WarRock - International Hacks - WarRock Public By Croner
http://i43.tinypic.com/5jxlb6.jpg
coolest release over the net , you should be happy
Virustotal. MD5: 31406dce394bb264b2cf892770343a26 Suspicious.Insight Heuristic.BehavesLike.Win32.CodeInjecti
Showing the 5 most recent posts.