Posts by BlackSnake0904
7 posts total, newest first.
Aura Kindom Acc lvl 75 Necro/Sorcin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - HI everybody
I would like to sell Acc on Game Aura kindom its lvl 75 Necro/sorc on server Phoenix it have a lot of eidalons and Yarnos , Kotonoha have active all 3 stars for bonus and I got Orange Fashion all 1% stats aTrove auto follow AHKin Trove Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=Psikoz;10763768]Lol don't understand this topic[/QUOTE]
he want script/Bot what will make follow all Alts his main character so he could have somethink like Bot army for mining or colecting FlowersTaejim's Fishing Botin Trove Hacks & Cheats - still not work for me could you guys write what resolution you use ingame ? if you play in Windoved mode or Fullscrean and what is the name of program you use to run this script
Ok I made it run again It look like somHow to make Trove Fish Bot Scriptin Trove Discussions & Help - There is a lot of script some are out dated some are new or other wait for aproval and still this script dont work to all people but only to some of us so could somebody who have time Record Video how to Make Script Taejim's Fishing Botin Trove Hacks & Cheats - Could somebody write all programs what I need to run this bot/script ? because I just created Text Notepad I copies script and in Total comander made ending .ahk and save it when I try it run it just write that system
Showing the 5 most recent posts.