Posts by pkpyro
10 posts total, newest first.
DHM Lite - Delphi hackin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Sorry, know this is a noob question. Haven't been on CA for the past two years and this injecting stuff is fairly new to me.
My computer says I'm missing "d3dx_33.dll" file. I remember that you have to put that file somMpgh Public Hook v0.02 |Rapidfire Superbullets Weaponrange More!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Nice.
Is no recoil included?JA v1.3.5 Combat Arms Hack - Temporary JAin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Sparkie7;4122610]Just trying to inject now and Combat Arms is Updating, hopefully that doesn't mean it includes this being detected :(
Try using another injector and if it asks to start the game for injection ratJA v1.3.5 Combat Arms Hack - Temporary JAin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Thanks for posting.
However, it's not working for me. Disconnects after "connecting....." on the load screen.
I'm running Windows 7 64-bit.
Valkyrie injector, website launch. Am I doing something wrong D:?! Help me pleaScorpoistak's Pub Menu V2in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit doesn't seem to work.
Good work though, nice hack =)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.