Posts by JbQwik
73 posts total, newest first.
2Take1External 1.0.4in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=1up!;13854500]Just to let everyone know, do not money loop or rp loop lol I just got temp banned for a month xD hahaha, once unbanned of course rockstar will reset your cash and level but just to let everyone know2Take1External 1.0.4in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=MikeRohsoft;13804410]2Take1External created by Popstar Devs
sub1to and Mike Rohsoft
https://i.imgur.com/FunNuYs.png
Player Options
God
Give Health
Never Wanted
Off the Radar
Wanted Level
Run Speed
Kiddion's Refund Mod [External]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - Where is the config file located?2Take1External 1.0.4in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - So it says to go to the config file to edit keybinds which I did. I changed the Stop Menu keybind to F10 instead of F9 but it didn't work it still used F9. I check the config it did save it says it's F10 but it doesn't wKiddion's Refund Mod [External]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=AkulHax;13820342]Pure Genius mod
Now waiting for the goddamn approval for the Menu[/QUOTE]
What menu are you talking about?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.