Posts by Intu
5 posts total, newest first.
BlackShot D3Din Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - Isn't detected have been playing for a good hour with itBlackShot Global - SimpleVIP V2.7in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - Keep getting "Game hack detected" tried everyone's suggestions and still the same thing any other suggestions?BlackShot D3Din Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - What Injector?
- - - Updated - - -
What Injector I've tried quite a few and none have worked menu still never comes up?BlackShot D3Din Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - I've tried 4 injectors still nothing I've tried one that i found out was later patched, Eagle injector, Ein Auto Injector and the recommended one but that just stays at "Waiting" when i try to inject itBlackShot D3Din Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - Not sure if its just me but got everything working fine and it doesn't show "Game hack has been detected" or anything but menu doesn't open when I press "Insert" anyone else got this problem or am I just being really stu
Showing the 5 most recent posts.