Posts by larrydean88
3 posts total, newest first.
GTA 5: Visual Tunable Editor V 1.7 ( Most complete and safest tunable editor )in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - 330am now. 12 hours since i started using the mod menu that was mentioned, still no ban.GTA 5: Visual Tunable Editor V 1.7 ( Most complete and safest tunable editor )in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - SO I have been using the parachute method. (4728=2000 and 4712=1000 and landing under 1 minute since this post has been out and I still have not received any ban what so ever.
Also, the link to the youtube page that hasGTA 5: Visual Tunable Editor V 1.7 ( Most complete and safest tunable editor )in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - I registered on this forum because I have been following DaerkenDuck's way of making the 96k, and I also vouch that this way Does work.
a big thanks to you Daerken for this method and anyone else who has helped develop
Showing the 3 most recent posts.