Posts by ngh555
126 posts total, newest first.
I got banned, please helpin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - I am getting this 503 - Service Not Available on the alteriwnet webpage and when I try to log into the game a popup tells me I have a misconfigured alterIWnet.ini or the server may be down, but I think it is something el[Release] Menu Backgroundsin Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion - [quote=CodeDemon;2816520]Photoshop skillz, took only a few min.
http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/7421/menuxl.png /tehe[/quote]
Photoshop SKILLZ, took something more than 30 min...
http://img265.imageshack.us/[Release] Menu Backgroundsin Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion - [quote=CodeDemon;2808993]I like how my menu inspired everybody to start with sprites lmao[/quote]
LMAO, I respect you as a coder, but c'mon, you did not inspired the use of sprites, LMAO again.
[quote=Mr.Magicman;281[Release] Flameswor10's Hotkey Basein Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - old is old, but thank you for sharingAutoClick version 4.8.3in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - It is a very good app, but would be much to ask if you can make it have like range of colors? like from total yellow to darker yellow? because I use mini chams and I am having problems making it shoot at right color.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.