Posts by hatepb4life
66 posts total, newest first.
MPGH will be closed.in News & Announcements - Haha, good crap MPGH, I wonder how many kiddies shat there pants when that popped up!MPGH will be closed.in News & Announcements - Haha, sorry to ruin it for you dave but, I think the FBI putting there logo on your site is prolly agaisnt the law.MPGH will be closed.in News & Announcements - LOL Dave and the MPGH staff I love you guys! But I gotta say that anti-piracy warning woulda looked more legit hosted on photobucket than your own site :PNo wonder every coding language gets detected! -vid-in WarRock - International Hacks - [QUOTE=firesnipe5;234009]:( I doubt they'll understand him he can hardly speak in english :)[/QUOTE]
Rofl ya thats really dumb even though k2 and pb already know about itWarRock VIP Hack Updatedin Hack/Release News - wish i could afford vip again T_T i miss the killing fun +(
Showing the 5 most recent posts.