Posts by TemplateYTR
114 posts total, newest first.
[FSOD] Stupid Question about hamachi.in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - Zolmex we already did that.[FSOD] Stupid Question about hamachi.in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - So, my friend is trying to test if the client works but he can't join.
I can join though.
I changed the IP and we both turned of Firewall and we have it on Trusted Locations[FSOD] SlotTypes?in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - just close this[FSOD] SlotTypes?in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - [QUOTE=toby2449;13430880]My bad, it's Client not client. Seriously though, you need to try to troubleshoot yourself. Don't ask MPGH every time.[/QUOTE]
I am gonna give up soon, also I don't know how to do this shit. XD
[FSOD] SlotTypes?in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - https://gyazo.com/ab1a006cf4bc234385f5f5ce7c1df986.png
Showing the 5 most recent posts.