Posts by raider784
16 posts total, newest first.
MAGICPHONE V2 - UNLIMITED 4G LTE DATA PHONE / HOTSPOT <----GET IT WHILE SUPPLIES LASTin User Services - Gonna jump on this thread and just say I got one of these phones in October and it's still trucking along nicely. It's a great phone, don't hesitate to buy. Put several Gs through it and worked it through like a champ.🎲 BETTING DYNASTY™ 💰 | 2+ Years RUNNING | EASY MONEY | PROFESSIONAL TIPS | 💰💰in User Services - Skype ID:* raider784784
Total sent: $30
*What package(days):** 30 days
This group is amazing!🎲 BETTING DYNASTY™ 💰 | 2+ Years RUNNING | EASY MONEY | PROFESSIONAL TIPS | 💰💰in User Services - Chupika and Luverdark are great tipsters. +1 Vouch! :)
Made thousands so far :)DipTheTip - Join the Largest and most profitable betting group on MPGHin User Services - Talking to you on Skype.Best Betting Group on MPGH | FREE 2 WEEKS (UNTIL 14TH JUNE) JOIN NOW FREE NO FEES!!!in User Services - Biggest vouch I will ever give someone. This guy is insanely amazing. I contacted him earlier today with 1k ready to invest. Fast forward 12 hours and 6 picks later and I make a 60% profit ($600) off $1000.
If you wa
Showing the 5 most recent posts.