Posts by coolio420
102 posts total, newest first.
R3d_L!n3´s Public Hackin Arctic Combat Hacks & Cheats - ummm i got spammed in my browser with like 5 ad links when i injected this... it works though. seems insanely glitchyArctic Combat D3D Hack by [H]aaBXin Arctic Combat Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=biteMyDikOff;7237109]Patching is currently underway.. The new update will also remove this hack's capabilities.
Good luck turning this into Combat Arms.
Hardware-ID bans coming shortly as well.
Daily recordingsArctic Combat Wallhackin Arctic Combat Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=dgbyud420;6527305]I will certainly test hacks for you[/QUOTE]
lol 1 post for this Aug 2012 account to test your hacks.
Longevity is no longer longevity :O how you change names?Arctic Combat Wallhackin Arctic Combat Hacks & Cheats - lol video has been removed. that must be the video on the webzen forum because mine is still up ;) btw longevity, i was digging the color chams alot over the wallhack one. sucks that by the time i realized it was out, thWorking on Arctic Combat Hackin Arctic Combat Hacks & Cheats - I don't think he is really banned, I've seen tons of people with high post counts have that tag and still post on the forum. but this thread was started 2 months ago so I guess he never worked those things out, or is kee
Showing the 5 most recent posts.