Posts by Karrmaa
88 posts total, newest first.
♛ CS:GO | LE | Prime Ready | Level 22 | 633 Wins | £20in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - It's confirmed. It's sold!♛ CS:GO | LE | Prime Ready | Level 22 | 633 Wins | £20in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - [QUOTE=inimeG;12688561]No, gerassss dont close it. i still havent received all my info for the account yet.[/QUOTE]
Yes, I have. I could provide all of the information to them. It's okay. This thread needs to be closed.♛ CS:GO | LE | Prime Ready | Level 22 | 633 Wins | £20in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - [QUOTE=inimeG;12688451]20 euros to usd is what? roughly 21$?[/QUOTE]
You could convert that to GBP. It should be around $25 or something!
- - - Updated - - -
Could you close this thread as Sold!♛♕ SILVER5 | 187 hrs | Prime | DOTA HIGH MMR ♕in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - This Exemoonie is a fraud, he sold me his Global Elite 3 weeks ago. He contacted Steam Support to get his account back. I have all the evidence on Skype and Steam. This guy is a scammer!♛♕ Global Elite | 1112 hrs | 327 wins | 35 Private | 2016 Service Medal ♕in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - This Exemoonie is a fraud, he sold me his Global Elite 3 weeks ago. He contacted Steam Support to get his account back. I have all the evidence on Skype and Steam. This guy is a scammer!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.