Posts by Granttttttt
57 posts total, newest first.
Selling Accountin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Still selling after years looool. I will take best offerWhat is "Zenning"?in Fortnite Hacks & Cheats - Is Zenning a soft aim script? I have seen context of "using a zen" to make is sound like a hardware device as well. Not sure what it is but it seems to improve aim and not be "cheating"...
Just curious, may try to mSelling Accountin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - bumping and still oboSelling Accountin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Still for sale, Best offer!Selling Accountin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=raulflores;15038541]Legendary right?[/QUOTE]
Yes, 3 abilities unlocked. and I've only done max fuses.
Is a humanoid pet if this matters at all as well lol
Showing the 5 most recent posts.