Posts by Goocolax
349 posts total, newest first.
You're fucking kidding me right?in Staff Disputes - [QUOTE=Royce;14465363]
you didnt call me out. you don't even know when I come online due to my online settings be set at hidden nor that I've been inactive the past couple of months because I moved from state to state bYou're fucking kidding me right?in Staff Disputes - Update: received an infraction for this post. Abusing powers when you get called out, not cool Royce FlengoYou're fucking kidding me right?in Staff Disputes - [QUOTE=Flengo;14460387]Technically it's valid since you did post in a thread where the last post was older than 30 days. However, seems like you realized your mistake on your own. Also, the post was already 1 week old beYou're fucking kidding me right?in Staff Disputes - Dear Goocolax,
You have received a warning at MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats.
Reason:
-------
Bumping Threads or Posting in a Thread Older Than 30 Days
Bumping Threads or Posting in a Thread Older Th[MPGH PUBLIC] External CrossHair v1.0in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - @[MPGH]T-800 T-800
Could you mark this outdated as well? No clue if it even works anymore, but it was a very bad program I made when I first started. It constantly spazzes out.
Not very good for peoples computer either
Showing the 5 most recent posts.